The Salon is a Zoom event each Wednesday where we increase our knowledge through conversation 💬 and grow a community of knowledge entrepreneurs ✨ in the process. The primary goal is that everyone participating gets new insights about a relevant topic for knowledge entrepreneurs either by actively participating or listening in on the conversation.
A knowledge entrepreneur is an expert who creates for an audience while earning an income. [medium.com]
A salon is a gathering of people held by an inspiring host. During the gathering they amuse one another and increase their knowledge through conversation. [wikipedia.com]
Join us some time if you are a creator who would like to earn additional income with your knowledge.
If you join regularly, consider subscribing to the Salon calendar (public iCal).
Curious to learn more? Find topics, write-ups and audio recording of past sessions further down on this page.
Salon archive (🎧 audio + 📄 transcripts)
- 🙌 #19 Coaches, Mentors Guides [Apr 14]
- 🐦 #18 Twitter for Entrepreneurs [Apr 7]
- 👷🏾♀️ #17 Build in Public [Mar 31]
- ⁉️ #16 Questions Answered [Mar 24]
- 🦾 #15 Leverage [Mar 17]
- 💌 #14 Newsletter Insights [Mar 10]
- ☄️ #13 Comet Tail Content [Mar 3]
- 🧠 #12 Your Braintrust [Feb 24]
Salon archive (✍️ write-ups)
- 🛖 #11 Start with community [Feb 17]
- 🦸🏼 #10 Character [Feb 10]
- 💬 #09 Your Ask [Feb 3]
- 🌳 #08 Garden of Expertise [Jan 27]
- 🍃 #07 Seeding [Jan 20]
- 🌟 #06 Highlights [Jan 13]
- 💸 #05 Earning [Jan 6]
- 🌱 #04 Audience [Dec 29, 2020]
- 🎨 #03 Creation [Dec 21, 2020]
- ✨ #02 Experts [Dec 15, 2020]
- 💡 #01 Knowledge Entrepreneurs [Dec 8, 2020]
Suggest a topic
Each salon session is 45 minutes long and takes place on Wednesdays at 5 pm UTC (London+1) .
After each Salon, I'll be extracting and condensing highlights of our conversation and share them here on the website. I do this in the form of evergreen pages, so expect the event pages to evolve over time.
There are substantial benefits of participating in the live event. You'll be able to stear the conversation and ask questions. It is a great opportunity to meet like-minded people and form new connections. But even just listening in has its merrits. As you are following the conversations, you'll be actively engaging in the thought process. You'll also link your insights to the experience which will result in better memory.
If you like to stay updated about upcoming events and highlights of past events then make sure to subscribe to the newsletter 📧